- Participates in sales presentations, prepare test data, setup risk modeling in KRM and present analytical outputs to effectuate a sale.
- Fully demonstrates Kamakura Risk Management (KRM) product and features to prospective clients. Provide guidance and advice to clients on application of KRM software.
- Provide general consultation to clients on KRM software including analysis of user data, loading data, verifying software configuration, analysis of various run components, generating and testing outputs.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Finance. 24 months of experience as a Sales Manager (Risk Analysis Software).
- 2 years of experience in sales of software for credit risk modeling and financial derivatives, financial analysis, risk return analysis or investment or corporate finance area.
- 1 year of experience with Kamakura proprietary software.
- May be required to travel nationally and internationally, approximately 4 times per year for 7-10 days per trip.
- Position located in Honolulu, Hawaii