Kamakura’s rapidly growing client base includes some of the largest financial institutions in the world and clients in 45 countries. Kamakura is seeking consultants to work with clients and potential clients on their most critical and complex risk information management issues using the Kamakura Risk Manager. The successful applicants will work with an experienced team of Kamakura consultants and clients in EMEA and the US.
Applicants with the following qualifications are particularly welcome:
- Experience as a hands-on analyst or manager of Kamakura Risk Manager, or similar Risk Management Systems either as an institutional user or as an adviser, consultant or vendor to firms seeking to purchase or install Kamakura Risk Manager
- Experience with relational database management systems
- Hands on risk management experience
- Knowledge of risk management and an awareness of the latest financial regulations challenging the industry
- Highest possible ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to excellence and education
- A dedicated team player
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in German as well as English
Other multi-lingual applicants are also welcome.
An attractive remuneration package is offered as well as the opportunity to enjoy a flexible and rewarding lifestyle.