- 2012 Kamakura Senior Research Fellow Jens Hilscher awarded Outstanding Paper in Corporate Finance & Outstanding Paper in Financial Institutions by Eastern Finance Association
- 2011 Jens Hilscher receives Harry M. Markowitz Award from Journal of Investment Management
- 2010 Jens Hilscher wins Deutsche Bank Prize in Financial Economics from Review of Finance 2nd Best Paper
- 2009 U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency signs for KRIS public firm default models, KRIS sovereign default models and KRIS credit portfolio manager
- 2009 Kamakura and Fiserv named number world number 1 asset and liability management vendor and number 1 liquidity risk vendor in RISK Technology 2009 survey
- 2009 Robert Jarrow awarded “life time achievement award” by RISK Magazine
- 2008 First vendor to offer sovereign default probabilities
- 2008 Japan model version 5.0 launched
- 2007 KRIS-CDO launched
- 2006 Implied Ratings and Implied CDS Spreads added to KRIS
- 2005 Stochastic modeling of collateral and LGD.
- 2004 Pair-wise default correlations added to KRIS
- 2003 Completed first Basel II client implementation.
- 2003 Signed MetLife the second largest insurance co. in North America.
- 2003 Signed OTPP: our largest pension fund client.
- 2002 Launched KRIS default probability service for 20,000 listed firms
- 2001 First vendor to offer integrated credit & market risk.
- 2000 First implementation of a reduced form credit risk model.
- 1998 Stochastic multi-period net income simulation added to KRM.
- 1997 Jarrow-Lando-Turnbull publish Markov model for term structure of credit spreads.
- 1997 Kamakura relocated to Honolulu and qualified for State R&D subsidy.
- 1996 First closed-form non-maturity deposit valuation model implemented in KRM.
- 1995 Robert Jarrow joined the firm as Director of Research.
- 1994 KRM: First stochastic interest rate term structure model-based valuation software.
- 1993 First credit model with random interest rates published.